Paragon Jet’s aircrafts are operated and maintained by highly trained personnel following the most rigorous professional standards:
– Paragon Jet always operates with two trained and qualified pilots.
– Paragon Jet complies with ARG/US pilot hiring minimums.
– Paragon Jet’s pilots attend simulator training and recurrent ground school every 6 months.
– Paragon Jet’s primary operations are domestic and international.
– Paragon Jet performs TSA security checks for passengers, crew and anyone who may be working on the aircraft.
– Paragon Jets Director of Maintenance and Chief Inspector are “type specific” trained and current on the aircraft within our fleet.
We use a process of hazard identification as well as Flight Risk Assessments to manage risk. The Flight Risk Assessment form is completed before every flight allowing a numerical point value to be assigned to each leg. This number value must meet certain criteria and fall under a “Low-Risk Flight” status prior to taking off.